Rush light holder
Historic Services / Lighting
250 mm (H)100 mm (W)Order this image
Snowshill Manor and Garden, Gloucestershire (Accredited Museum)
One of eleven iron rush light holders and rush taper holders. Rush taper holder with twisted body with jaws and curved adjusting arm ending in square finial. Set in cube shaped wooden base.
Given to the National Trust with Snowshill Manor in 1951 by Charles Paget Wade.