Rush light holder
Historic Services / Lighting
265 mm (H)125 mm (W)Order this image
Snowshill Manor and Garden, Gloucestershire (Accredited Museum)
One of eleven iron rush light holders and rush taper holders. Rush taper holder with twisted body with jaws and curved adjusting arm. Set in rectangular wooden base eith bevelled sides.
Given to the National Trust with Snowshill Manor in 1951 by Charles Paget Wade.