Cream card showing Shaw's membership of the Cyclists' Touring Club.
Handed over by Public Trustee, 1961
Marks and inscriptions
In cream on beige printed background, "CYCLISTS' TOURING CLUB / 3 CRAVEN HILL, LONDON W.2 / 1950 / CERTIFICATE OF MEMBERSHIP" At right, Club symbol ans Secretary's signature in blue. Typed over date; "Mr. G. Bernard Shaw / Ayot St. Lawrence / Welwyn / Herts" and number "L 156"