A mahogany combination tea and games table, English, circa 1730. The top formed from two hinged parts. The bottom leaf folding open to reveal a baize-lined gaming surface with mahogany-veneered candlestands and counter wells. The other surface inlaid in holly and stained sycamore with a backgammon board. A drawer to the rear frieze. On four lappet-carved legs - a fifth supporting the top when open to the rear - with pad feet.
Gifted to the National Trust in 1977.