787 mm (H)1220 mm (W)660 mm (D)
Cragside, Northumberland (Accredited Museum)
Oak half pedestal desk with three drawers either side, the top inset with red leather and either end an extending shelf, on turned legs with understretchers and castors,.
Armstrong collection. Transferred by the Treasury to The National Trust in 1977 via the National Land Fund, aided by 3rd Baron Armstrong of Bamburgh and Cragside (1919 - 1987).