glass and giltwood
675 x 855 x 80 mmOrder this image
Mount Stewart, County Down (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Octagonal wall mirror decorated with blue marbling and gilt, enriched carved giltwood leaf trusses.
On loan to the National Trust from Lady Mairi Bury (1921-2009) 1976, then accepted by HM Government in lieu of Inheritance Tax and allocated to the National Trust, 2013.