Leather, cord and metal
1020 x 40 x 35 mm; 2220 mm (Height)Order this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Back band. A leather back band made of two layers of leather reinforced by a third layer in the centre section. All is stitched with decorative cream cord stitching. One end is broken, but has a loop, and the other end has a metal buckle. There are seventeen holes along its length.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.