Leather, brass and cord
1680 x 130 x 65 mmOrder this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Back band. A leather back band, with one tug, made from three layers of leather, stitched with cream cord. There is a large buckle and a leather loop at one end and seven holes at the other end. A leather tug is attached to one side by a large brass buckle and two brass loops. There are three holes on each side for attaching and adjusting the tug. The second tug is missing.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.