Card and ink
90 x 132 mm
Place of origin
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Christmas card. A folded, cream Christmas card with a silver deckle edge. On the front is a red shield of Peterhouse, Cambridge.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
Right-hand of centre pages: John Hammond