Card, textile, cord and metal
25 x 42 mm; 470 mm (Width)
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Label. A handwritten cream coloured label, with metal eyelets, threaded onto a length of flat cream cord.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
Across the label: 14, Infant's / white shirts [underlined] / Ph. Yorke 1849