240 x 45 mm
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Bookmark. A tri-coloured, red, white and blue ribbon striped bookmark with religious text printed on.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
In the middle of the bookmark: TRUST. / The / LORD / is good, a stronghold / in the day / of troubles / HIM. / - / NAHUM 1,7