Fixtures and fittings
20 x 210 x 210 mm
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Floor. A red terracotta tiled floor. Glazed earthenware tiles bedded directly onto earth floor. Portland cement screed has been used to level out the floor.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.