Wood and paper
57 mm (H); 215 mm (Length); 123 mm (W)Order this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Cigar box. A wooden box, with hinged lid, for holding cigars. There is a paper label on the outside of the box showing a rose and a view of a tobacco plantation. The box is marked 'LA ROSA DEL VUELTA etc.'
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
On the top of the box: 'LA ROSA DEL VUELTA etc.'