Spectacles case. Red leather-covered spectacles case marked 'George Prescott & Co., 98, Lothian Rd, Edinburgh and containing a pair of metal rimmed spectacles with tinted lenses and a green lens cloth.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
[Inside lid]: GEORGE PRESCOTT & CO., / 98, LOTHIAN RD, EDINBURGH