Metal and enamel
150 mm (H); 200 mm (Dia)Order this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Pan; Saucepan - One of two black enamelled saucepans with long handles, this one with a white interior.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
On pan lid: 'JUDGE WARE'