100 mm (H); 115 mm (W)Order this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Jelly mould. A round copper jelly mould with six towers, marked '479' and three maker's marked.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
On front of mould: [ three makers' marks) / 479