350 mm (H); 225 mm (W); 90 mm (D)Order this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Not on show
Small brown leather case/budget, the interior purple, the lid fitted for stationery. Stamped 'P. Yorke'.
Given by Phillip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
On the Lid of Case: Marked 'P. Yorke.