160 mm (Height); 180 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Plant pot. A terracotta plant pot.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
On the outside of the pot just above the base.: CARLISLE / POTTERY / CARLISLE [words contained within an oval shape]