220 mm (Dia)Order this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
Plate. One of four dessert plates from a part dinner service with decoration of exotic birds and flowers in blue, orange and pink on a white background in the central reserve. The rim is green with gilt scrolls and four floral motifs.
Given by Phillip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973