1930 - 1950
Wire and plastic
31 x 63 x 89 mmOrder this image
2 Willow Road, London (Accredited Museum)
A plastic coated bent wire soap dish. formed by two inverted U-shaped end with plastics end-caps (one missing) joined by five cross-members having an asymmetrical V-shape, all laminated in white plastic.
Bequeathed to the National Trust by Ernö Goldfinger (1902-1987) and Ursula Ruth Blackwell, Mrs Ernö Goldfinger (d.1991), formally acquired in 1994.