1930 - 1950
Steel, paper and glass.
115 mm (Diameter)Order this image
2 Willow Road, London (Accredited Museum)
On show at
An 8 day clock, by Zenith. Mounted in the wall, with a circular steel frame around a brass bezel (which can be rotated to wind the clock). With a white paper dial printed with arabic numerals and a separate seconds dial within the main one. With two black hands with sharp lozenge ends.
Bequeathed to the National Trust by Ernö Goldfinger (1902-1987) and Ursula Ruth Blackwell, Mrs Ernö Goldfinger (d.1991), formally acquired in 1994.
Makers and roles