1960 - 1990
Melamine, chipboard, plastic
41.1 x 51 x 51 cm
Place of origin
EnglandOrder this image
2 Willow Road, London (Accredited Museum)
On show at
A melamine covered chipboard occasional table, English, second half 20th century, the square top atop to side boards, a recessed board forming the back and open to the opposing side, on a large square base supported on four plastic castors.
Bequeathed to the National Trust by Ernö Goldfinger (1902-1987) and Ursula Ruth Blackwell, Mrs Ernö Goldfinger (d.1991), formally acquired in 1994.