1670 x 420 x 170 mm; 2160 mm (Height)
Place of origin
DerbyOrder this image
Kedleston Hall, Derbyshire (Accredited Museum)
A Regency mahoghany longcase clock by Whitehurst of Derby with triangular pediment and adjustable sides. The movement is incomplete as the pendulum and weights are missing.
Purchased in 1987 by the National Trust from Francis Curzon, 3rd Viscount Scarsdale (1924-2000).
Makers and roles
Whitehurst , clockmaker