Historic Services / Lighting
Cast iron and glass
300 mm (Dia)Order this image
Attingham Park, Shropshire (Accredited Museum)
Black cast iron lantern, curved frame to five panes of glass, suspended on five scroll arms and single ring. Fitted for electricity.
Cronkhill collection; bequeathed to the National Trust with the estate, house and contents of Attingham by Thomas Henry Noel-Hill, 8th Baron Berwick (1877-1947) on 15th May 1953.