Historic Services / Lighting
750 mm (Dia)Order this image
Attingham Park, Shropshire (Accredited Museum)
Brass chandelier, bulbous stem with five scroll arms and circular drip pans, hung on brass chain and fitted for electricity.
Cronkhill collection; bequeathed to the National Trust with the estate, house and contents of Attingham by Thomas Henry Noel-Hill, 8th Baron Berwick (1877-1947) on 15th May 1953.