circa 1700 - 1715
Walnut, parcel gilt, marble, deal
86 cm (H); 152.5 cm (W); 76 cm (D)
Place of origin
EnglandOrder this image
Treasurer's House, North Yorkshire (Accredited Museum)
A walnut and parcel-gilt marble topped side table, English or French, probably early 18th century. Raised on six square section tapered legs with shaped stretchers below.
Given by Frank Green (1861-1954) along with house, garden and contents to the National Trust in 1930.