Historic Services / Lighting
1800 - 1825
163 mm (H)100 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Felbrigg, Norfolk (Accredited Museum)
Glass candleholder with pie-crust edge to bowl. Lustre, the edge of the rim cut, over three cut steps, on a body cut with six large facets over a ring knop and hollow inverted baluster cut with six elongated facets. The base with cutting underneath. The rim hung with button drops and long-bodied icicle pendants with trianguler upper bodies and hexagonal pointed ends. Early C19.
Part of the Windham Collection. The hall and contents were bequeathed to the National Trust in 1969 by Robert Wyndham Ketton-Cremer (1906-1969)