Flint. Part of a group of 5 misceallneous items stored together in box, which forms part of a group of assorted items including metal, glass, tigerware etc. found during the restoration of Appledore Church, 1924. Also pieces of a pitcher from Ivy House garden or Vine House. Assorted pieces of metal, clips, artillery shell and pieces of medieval pot and plaster from the Church.