circa 1750 - 1790
66 cm (H); 63 cm (Dia)
Place of origin
England or WalesOrder this image
Plas Yn Rhiw, Gwynedd (Accredited Museum)
A painted pine 'cricket' table, English or Welsh, second half of 18th century. With a circular top and shelf stretcher joining three square section legs.
The property was given to the Trust as part of the Plas yn Rhiw estate between 1950 and 1966 by Eileen, Lorna and Honora Keating in memory of their parents, John William and Constance Annie Keating.