Place of origin
LondonOrder this image
Attingham Park, Shropshire (Accredited Museum)
A pair of suede long gloves. Pale pink/brown leather suede finish with three buttons; and top stitched lines on back of gloves. Machine sewn; button opening at wrist; above elbow length; buttons attached with tape. Made in London circa 1920.
8th Lady Berwick collection; bequeathed to the National Trust by Edith Teresa Hulton, Lady Berwick (1890-1972).
Marks and inscriptions