700 mm (Length)
Place of origin
LondonOrder this image
Attingham Park, Shropshire (Accredited Museum)
A pair of pink/beige suede long gloves, Pink/beige suede finished leather. Piping in cream leather; four buttons; three stitched lines on back of hands. Machine sewn, (length to shoulder), indented seam at elbow, wrist opening has trim piping in cream leather. Made in London circa 1920.
8th Lady Berwick collection; bequeathed to the National Trust by Edith Teresa Hulton, Lady Berwick (1890-1972).
Marks and inscriptions
Only one has cleaning numbers.