1800 - 1899
60 mm (Height) x 95 mm (Depth)
Place of origin
Attingham Park, Shropshire (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Not on show
19th century fixture or moulding in ebony with a dome-shaped ribbed body, and fits into a ridged dish.
Attingham collection; bequeathed to the National Trust with the estate, house and contents of Attingham by Thomas Henry Noel-Hill, 8th Baron Berwick (1877-1947) on 15th May 1953.