360 mm (Width); 970 mm (Length)Order this image
Anglesey Abbey, Cambridgeshire (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Pair of breeches. Black wool tweed with green line. Lined with suede. Buckle fastening below knee. Buttons for braces, button fly. Waist 28 inch.
Part of the Fairhaven Collection. The house and contents were bequeathed to the National Trust in 1966 by Huttleston Rogers Broughton, 1st Lord Fairhaven (1896-1966)