Mahogany, oak, brass
77 cm (H); 48 cm (W); 38.5 cm (D)
Place of origin
EnglandOrder this image
Grantham House, Lincolnshire
A mahogany side table, English, circa 1770. With two drawers to the frieze and raised on square section legs tied by an X stretcher with a dished circular stand.
Bequest of the contents of Grantham House to the National Trust in 1944.