Mahogany, oak, brass
71 cm (H); 61 cm (W); 30 cm (D)
Place of origin
EnglandOrder this image
Grantham House, Lincolnshire
On show at
Not on show
A mahogany side table, English, circa 1740. With a 'D shaped' hinged top held by a rear gateleg when open, enclosing a compartment to the frieze and raised on turned legs with pad feet.
Bequest of the contents of Grantham House to the National Trust in 1944.