circa 1780 (and later)
74 cm (H); 83 cm (W); 41 cm (D)
Place of origin
EnglandOrder this image
Grantham House, Lincolnshire
On show at
Not on show
A mahogany side table, English, part late 18th century. Reconstructed, with a rectangular top raised on square section legs and brass castors.
Bequest of the contents of Grantham House to the National Trust in 1944.