Fables of Mr. John Gay. . Complete in two parts. With cuts by T. Bewick, of Newcastle.
John Gay (1685 – 1732)
Place of origin
Croft Castle, Herefordshire (Accredited Museum)
252p.,plate . ill.. . 12mo. UNVERIFIED. Shelflist entry - state unknown. Provenance: Croft Trust collection
Makers and roles
John Gay (1685 – 1732) Thomas Bewick (Cherryburn 1753 - Gateshead 1828)