Architecture / Features & Decoration
1290 mm (Height); 460 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Dyffryn House and Gardens, Vale of Glamorgan
On show at
A cast cement pedestal. Bulbous and fluted in shape.
Previously owned by Glamorgan County Council. Makes up part of the chattels at Dyffryn House and Gardens transferred to National Trust ownership as part of the lease agreement of 2012. It was agreed all moveable chattels left by the council would become the property of the National Trust.