Architecture / Features & Decoration
1110 x 1000 x 440 mmOrder this image
Dyffryn House and Gardens, Vale of Glamorgan
On show at
Large ornate plinth made from coade type stone. With tools of battle on the front and back. Almost certainly the plinth for the statue of the two boys.
All chattels at Dyffryn House and Gardens given to the National Trust by the Vale of Glamorgan Council.