530 mm (H)1250 mm (W)320 mm (D)
On show at
Not on show
Chest; Coffer - An oak coffer of six plank construction with notched edging, the feet cut from the sides with original nailed hinges and lock plate (hasp incomplete), circa 1700.
formerly owned by Y.W.C.A, tenants of Bertram Philipps and subsequently of the National Trust from 1936 to 1995