110 mm (H); 51 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Snowshill Manor and Garden, Gloucestershire (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Not on show
One port glass from a set of glasses comprising a pair of port glasses with engraved middle band and a sherry glass of the same design.
Given to the National Trust with Snowshill Manor in 1951 by Charles Paget Wade.