Rush light holder
Historic Services / Lighting
180 mm (H)85 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Snowshill Manor and Garden, Gloucestershire (Accredited Museum)
One of eleven iron rush light holders and rush taper holders. Rush taper holder with iron body, twisted with jaws and light holder arm. Set in a circular wooden base now with large portion missing.
Given to the National Trust with Snowshill Manor in 1951 by Charles Paget Wade.