Rush light holder
Historic Services / Lighting
285 mm (H)110 mm (Diameter)Order this image
Snowshill Manor and Garden, Gloucestershire (Accredited Museum)
One of eleven iron rush light holders and rush taper holders. Rush taper holder with iron body with slim jaws and light holder arm. Set into a circular wooden base. Significant worm damage.
Given to the National Trust with Snowshill Manor in 1951 by Charles Paget Wade.