Billiard table pocket
Burroughes and Watts Ltd
260 mm (L)190 mm (W)90 mm (L)
Cragside, Northumberland (Accredited Museum)
One of six original chord pockets with a tassel at the bottom for the billiard table in oak frame, by Burroughes and Watts.
Armstrong collection. Transferred by the Treasury to The National Trust in 1977 via the National Land Fund, aided by 3rd Baron Armstrong of Bamburgh and Cragside (1919 - 1987).
Makers and roles
Burroughes and Watts Ltd, manufacturer