Leather, metal and cord
950 x 45 mm
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Leather strap. A double leather strap with a metal buckle and metal loop. There is a single row of stitching securing the leather straps together; the strap has five holes. The buckle, metal loop and leather loop are attached to one end by leather turned back and stitched and secured with a metal stud. The stitching has broken and the leather separated from the buckle. There is a tear in the leather 23cm back from the buckle.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.