Leather, metal and cord
250 x 90 x 135 mm
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Harness part. Large leather tug with rectangular buckle, metal D ring and leather holding loop. An inner layer of leather is partly detached and some stitching is missing.
Given by Phillip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
On leather, near the buckle: S