Leather, metal and cord
660 x 55 x 40 mm
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Harness part. Leather padded back strap with a metal buckle at one end with two leather holding loops and two narrower straps attached at other end, both damaged. There are two openings between padding and leather strap for breeching straps.
Given by Phillip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.