1800 x 180 mmOrder this image
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Not on show
A textile fragment. A cotton rainweave roller-printed textile in shades of black, grey, pale blue, two shades of turquoise, green, two shades of pink, red and two shades of beige. The fragment is glazed and has flower sprays, which contain polyanthus and cyclamen on a dotted flower and stem ground.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.
Marks and inscriptions
On the reverse: [scrolled design] / PAPER / 3