200 x 215 x 115 mm
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Not on show
Mask. A coade stone mask of a male head with a beard. The remains of a fluted column protrude from the top of his head and on the reverse of the mask is part of a circular rim. The mask may be decoration from the side of an urn or font. On each side of the face are circular protrudances which may be part of handles now broken.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.