220 x 1780 mm
Erddig, Wrexham (Accredited Museum)
On show at
Not on show
Canvas Strip. A strip of canvas with nine brass coloured metal eyelets along the top sewn edge. One edge diagonal. Top hem stitched with three lines of black thread. Other row of black stitching part way down. Bottom edge turned under.
Given by Philip Yorke III (1905-1978) along with the estate, house and contents to the National Trust in 1973.